If anyone wants to pursue this and is interested I have a Handspring Visor Deluxe, including an aluminum case, that I will sell for $50.

From: "Cook, James A             HS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'ShopTalk@mail.msen.com'" <ShopTalk@mail.msen.com>
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Rangefinders
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:53:16 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: David Rees [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 1:59 PM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com

On 10/10/05, Burgess Howell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FWIW, I recently bought SkyGolf's GPS for Visor (only $99 and very well
> hidden on the SkyGolf site) and it's pretty handy.  Works well on course
> and doubles as a complete standalone GPS that can be used with free nav
> software (Cetus, Magellan NavComp, etc.) It will also work with the golf
> apps from StarCaddie, Intelligolf, and others.

Nice find. Here's a direct link for those who can't find it:
http://www.skygolfgps.com/products/pdc.asp

Looks like they only have them for the Handspring Visor and Palm V
series now. I bet you could find a Handspring Visor or Palm V used for
well less than $100 off eBay if you don't already have one.

-Dave