Ed

What good is all of that data if you fit the shaft to get back to straight
and square at impact? I can see if you don't expect the shaft to be
straight and square at impact, that data may mean something but I don't
know what. If we are tuning each club we build to a given frequency what
makes the difference if there is a variation from shaft to shaft?

llhack

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; clubmaker online
<ShopTalk@mail.msen.com>