From: Mike Tait [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 12:47 PM
To: Childers, Tedd A
Subject: SMT Golf - Interchangeable Club Packages

 smt golf logo
rings<http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs024/1101228340443/img/28.jp
g?a=1101979818977>

Interchangeable Head/Shaft Packages

 FAZFIT
Combinations<http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs024/1101228340443/im
g/48.jpg?a=1101979818977>

Fazfitconnectorsprogram<http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs024/11012
28340443/img/49.jpg?a=1101979818977>
 What Is Going On?

You have probably heard or read the news...

The USGA has changed their position and is now allowing the use of
adjustable clubs for play in USGA sanctioned events.

The Buzz At The 2008 PGA Show

The talk in Orlando Florida clearly was all about this new trend. But
the big name OEM's are all pushing it solely from a clubfitting angle,
one where they expect you, the golfer to step up to a fitting cart with
dozens and dozens of head and shaft combinations in hopes of finding
something that "fits" your swing, for that particular moment in time.

 SMT Golf's Position

Is really quite different.

We believe that each of you know your game pretty well. We believe that
each of you know the courses that you play on a regular basis quite
intimately, and we also believe that if we were to ask you a couple of
very simple questions, that you could answer them without a moment's
hesitation.

Question #1 Do you want to hit the ball higher or lower than you do now?

Question #2 Do you want to hit the ball longer or straighter?

You see, we are very much of the opinion that there really is no one
single driver for each player all year long or even round to round.

Conditions change at your favorite course. Month to month, week to week
and certainly even day to day. Windy conditions, dry fairways, too much
rain, humidity, overseeding, etc. all weigh heavily on how you attack
the course and your scores reflect the days conditions, not necessarily
your ability to hit the proper shots. Why go at it each day with the
same bag of clubs?

 What about when you travel or play a different local course? One where
there are plenty of elevated tees, tighter fairways, links style
courses, wide open layouts, etc. ? It only makes sense that you have a
driver that you can use to tackle the course as opposed to trying to
adapt your game to your one piece of equipment. ( loft, flex, length,
weight )

With our FAZ-FIT connector system and one of these packages, you have
the ability to use a higher lofted, heavier or shorter shafted driver
for the tight courses and a lighter weight longer shaft for the wide
open fairways that you might be playing. Imagine a softer flex for the
cold weather when you are bundled up and a stronger shaft for when you
are in your summertime groove. Pop on a lower lofted "summertime loft"
when the fairways are dry and enjoy the fun. You can surely see that the
one driver that you have in the bag is clearly not enough for all of the
situations that you face. Imagine how your game will change immediately
by working with the course and the conditions as opposed to working
against them.

We are huge fans of having equipment that will fit your game, and by
now, you can see that it certainly takes more than one driver to "fit"
the conditions that you are faced with. As you can see from the SMT
Playability Chart below, it is quite simple to find the head and shaft
combination that is just right for your particular needs based on your
own desires and the features of courses you tend to play most often. If
you need help, we are always here to discuss this with you, and look
forward to helping you to choose what is best for you. Just give us a
call. Your handicap card will show that you did.

Each SMT head and SMT shaft chosen will come professionally assembled
with our new FAZ-FIT club connector system and SMT grip, to a length and
grip size of your desire. All you have to do is open the box, attach a
head to a shaft and hit some balls.

____________________

The FAZ-FIT connectors are also available individually from SMT Golf and
are the only product on the market that actually will allow you to use a
.350 shaft in a .335 head or a .335 shaft in a .350 head. Iron
connectors will soon be available as well.

Clubhead pieces $11.30 each

Shaft pieces $10.70 each

WHOLESALE PRICES AVAILABLE ON ORDERS OF 12 PIECES ( mix-n-match )

SMT Playability Chart

SHAFT FEEL ( softest to hardest )
Miridio
Basalt
Phantom
Argent
Competition
Inception
Ultimate

SHAFT TRAJECTORY ( lowest to highest )
Inception
Ultimate
Competition
Argent
Phantom
Basalt
Miridio

SHAFT CHOICE FOR ACCURACY ( most accurate to least accurate )
Inception
Ultimate
Competition
Argent
Basalt
Miridio
Phantom

CLUBHEAD FEEL (softest to hardest )
Indio
455
Encore
Nemesis
Spectrum

CLUBHEAD FORGIVENESS ( most to least )
455
Indio
Encore
Nemesis
Spectrum

CLUBHEAD SIZE ( smallest to largest )
Spectrum
Nemesis
Indio
Encore
455

CLUBHEAD TRAJECTORY (loft for loft,  lowest to highest )
Encore
Spectrum
Nemesis
455
Indio

CLUBHEAD WORKABILITY (most workable to least workable )
Spectrum
Nemesis
Indio
Encore
455

SPIN PROFILE ( least spin to most spin )
Encore
Nemesis
Spectrum
455
Indio

These Interchangeable Head/Shaft Packages are not yet on the SMT Golf
website. To place your order, simply give us a call at the number below.

Due to the discounted price on these assembled packages, Trade-In
credits and Gift cards are not applicable to the purchase price.

SMT Golf
14 C Stonehill Rd.
Oswego, Illinois 60543
888-693-4001
www.smtgolf.com
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001cY85F19dQb6cKEIR--CMTZ2WfDefsScU9I89aSOTZuV2
8e4h5e3anbsoovcyaga9MTky5JWxbQHi5pPmQixt68_QR96vynWcsd7Tumoh2CRo_Wx-YI2-
eA==>

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101228340443&ea=tedd.a.chi
lders%40pfizer.com&a=1101979818977>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001XydcUt-Tcv64rU2Rm4oowg4Lw
RUdzUjS5DM_Z_Bc_mbjwiHewGKUjnm4Lb_hR9i8LHW66W8XMXg%3D&p=un>
This email was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001XydcUt-Tcv64rU2Rm4oowg4Lw
RUdzUjS5DM_Z_Bc_mbjwiHewGKUjnm4Lb_hR9i8LHW66W8XMXg%3D&p=oo>  | Instant
removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001XydcUt-Tcv64rU2Rm4oowg4Lw
RUdzUjS5DM_Z_Bc_mbjwiHewGKUjnm4Lb_hR9i8LHW66W8XMXg%3D&p=un> (tm) |
Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .
Email Marketing <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=smtgolf>
by
 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=smtgolf>
SMT Golf | 14 C Stonehill Rd. | Oswego | IL | 60543

<http://rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1101979818977.0.1101228340443.2869&ts=S0313&o=h
ttp://ui.constantcontact.com/images1/s.gif>