________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Hewitt
        Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 2:08 PM
        To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
        Subject: Re: ShopTalk: FW: SMT Golf - Interchangeable Club
Packages

        It's not a fitting cart - not designed to be.

        It's a simple bundling of heads and shafts that will appeal to a
segment of the market that will NOT get custom fit today or tomorrow.

        This is a direct response to companies like Sonartec who are
selling these "bundles" for $499.

        -Tim