Ahh, another potential thread upon which many will opine. I agree with Prof. T
in every regard here, but (and Dr T, as you are well-aware, there's always one
of them with me), I wonder how one can select the "correct model shaft" when
there are so many?

No doubt the bulk of subscribers to these pages are not in the business
full-time and most probably don't have the necessary equipment to do the
testing. Frequency machines are relatively cheap - the "Club Scout"comes to
mine, and spine finders from Colin Dick don't cost much either. But how to
select the right brand?

What did that old impossible to understand English playwright say? "Ah,there's
the rub".

TFlan