  From: Bill C Swingler
  To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 2:51 PM
  Subject: Re: ShopTalk: What a winter

  Bernie,

  I'm laughing my ass off!  You received 2" in TN and Manheim Twp. and
Lancaster, PA your old stomping grounds got 12" (yes, twelve!) and Columbia,
the Gem of the Ocean 10 mile to the West received (0), nothing, zip.  There was
a band of snow about 5 miles wide went right up route # 501 and dumped 12" of
the white crap all over them.  Serves those damn Republicans right!