From: owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com [mailto:owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com] On
Behalf Of Martin, Sam
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:49 AM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Shaft extensions?

If I can jump this thread; I purchased some half a55ed graphite extenders that
the Goldsmith 'caddy' blithely assured me 'worked great'. The extenders didn't
arrive with any shims or whatever to secure themselves in the shaft and there
was plenty of play. Feckless tyro that I am, I tried to epoxy masking tape
around them with no better results than I deserved. Of course, when I swing a
couple of the clubs there is noticeable feeling of movement in the handle. I
plan to try again over the winter but I need proper shaft extenders, that
either can be shimmed for a secure fit or are sized for the shaft, that so far
I have been unable to find. Anyone have a source?
Tia