I have had a set of shafts here at the house for awhile.  I believe they are
Mizuno taper-tip pullouts.  I am preparing to list them on Ebay and noticed
that the measurements do not match those on the True Temper website.

For example, I have a shaft marked "SNDGIX1-9 37.00" which correctly IDs the
shaft.  However, the tip section measurement (from tip to first step) is
only 5".  Yet the cut sheet on the True Temper website shows a measurement
of 6".  The entire set is like this.

Does anyone know if there was a change in the design of this shaft at some
point?

Thanks,

Ron