Hello folks,

It's been a long time since I subscribed to this list... John set me up again temporarily because I am selling off my clubmaking stuff. Just finding that other than regripping I just don't do this stuff anymore.

So, if there is anyone interested, or if anyone knows of anyone who is interested, they can reach me at jen [at] gtagolfers.com. I'm in Burlington, Ontario for reference.

Would prefer to sell the whole lot but open to offers on the individual items of value. Best offer, prices paid listed but meaningless :)

I likely won't stay on the list for long so please respond via email not the list to keep the traffic down for the others!

Thanks,
Jen

--

*My Weigh i500 digital scale*
500g x 0.1g capacity. Excellent quality scale, if you google it or go to a website like Balances.com you can see pics and more info. Included with this is a 500g calibration weight. I bought it from Canada Weigh but they don't sell it anymore. (Paid ~$100)

*Miscellaneous minor items as listed below*:
- Golfsmith swingweight scale
- Golfsmith club length & shaft tip measuring tool
- magnetic loft measuring device
- 1500 watt heatgun
- hacksaw with carbite tip blade
- grip remover tool