Yeah, a lot of the guys who used to haunt the site are gone. Domasky, my
email bud quit a few years ago. RK of course - Parkinson's. Damn shame too.

JanFlan's good. We celebrated our 50th last August - well, I celebrated,
she tolerated and sighed a lot ;-(

I had another heart surgery a little over a year ago - passed out on the
course. Woke up with one of my friends looking over me. I told him if he
stuck his tongue anywhere near my lips I'd kill him. He said he was just
checking for pulse so he could steal my clubs. Good friend. Ex-jarheads
stick together.

I'm not doing much club repair either. Some grips, a few shafts. Sold my
L&L machine. Now I wish I hadn't. Hindsight (as opposed to hiney sight) can
be tough.

Good to hear from ya kiddo. Keep it in the middle.

TFlan