John's Clubmaker-Online has a big collection of RK's posts that
deal with reaming, drill presses, etc.  (they are golden!)
[1]http://www.clubmaker-online.com/rk.drillpress.html

/Ed

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012, at 10:17 AM, Tom Flanagan wrote:

  Slow drill speed, do it in steps, smaller diameter to 3/8",
  pressure, and plenty of tap lubricant. Remember RK?

TFlan

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Harry F. Schiestel