 From: John Muir <j...@clubmaker-online.com>
To: "ShopTalk@mail.msen.com" <ShopTalk@mail.msen.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:27 AM
Subject: ShopTalk: USGA Question

Do component companies typically submit all of their iron designs to the USGA
to test for conformance?
Many submit drivers and customers ask all the time if they are conforming.
I had a customer ask if a set of component irons I sell are conforming. The
design isn't unusual, proper grooves and such, but I wonder if most submit
every new iron design every year (at $500 per set) to make sure grooves are
conforming.

Any clue?

Thanks!

John Muir