The only potential problem is if the shaft is installed via the traditional
Ping slammed and crushed ball bearing method. No amount of heating and
twisting will get the head off. Most of us have removed heads from Ping
putters by cutting the shaft near the hosel and drilling out the bearing, I
think. If the head's glued on, no problem . . . heat the hosel and twist
the head off. You sure don't need a head pusher.

TFlan