From: owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com [mailto:owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com] On
Behalf Of arniescl...@aol.com
Sent: 25-Sep-13 3:43 PM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Reshaft a Flare-Tip putter

If the shaft is truly a flare tip the head has a "peg"that fits into the shaft
tip. To reshaft you either grind down the peg to fit into the new shaft you can
also cut the new shaft just above the first step and see if the peg will fit, if
not cut at the next step.

Cutting the shaft is a better method because you can restore the putter when
it's time to sell it.