I bought a lot of Mach 22's. The warehouse and office was close to my
business. I ordered shafts for a 9 club by freq spread. Precision
Composites, the manufacturer, sold the shafts separated by frequency. So I
could get, "R, R+, and R-" freq's  from 240 cpm to 245 and 235, or
something like that. I put the softer flexes in the long irons, firmer in
the short irons as a rule. As I recall there was a 12" parallel tip section
as well. The only thing I didn't like about them was the final clear coat
finish that seemed to chip too easily. But for the price they couldn't be
beat. I'd guess I bought a couple hundred Mach's in different flexes. I
think I still have a set of PC UltraLites somewhere in the pile. Filament
wound, soft flex for seniors and women. They were really nice shafts. Wish
they were still in business.

Back then when I was doing a lot of clubs $6.00 or so per shaft was a great
deal compared to the so-called "pro" line shafts that were selling for $50
- $70 and more - remember the woeful AJ Tech's? I'm astounded at the prices
of some of the shafts on the market today - $300 for a shaft? Come on!

TFlan