:-) $300 ? I have seen prices a lot higher! And image the cost to send them
to Europe... on top of that customs charges 21% over the total value...
Long ago I heard about the Mach-22's on this list.
I wonder why people do not discuss good choices like those any longer.
For example what about the HIREKO graphite shafts ? Any good ?

Lcn (Leo Noordhuizen)