From: owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com [mailto:owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com] On
Behalf Of Don W Johnson
Sent: 15-May-14 6:01 PM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Making .370 shafts fit into Pings

With any taper hosels splitting the shaft is not a recommended way to put a
.370 in a .355 hosel. It will work but I would do only in the case of an
emergency. Customer realizing it may come apart. If you really have only one
choice of shafts I would bore out the heads to .370. I don't think Pings
Taper is that much different than the standard.

Don Johnson