From: Leo Noordhuizen
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 2:55 PM
To: ShopTalk
Subject: ShopTalk: Smaller size driver head

I have a friend who gets 'unwell' from looking at the huge driverheads which
are sold nowadays and he asked me whether I could find a good driverhead with a
smaller size.
I would be quite happy if some of you could point me to a supplier of those. I
assume they are still being made ?

Thanks in advance,

Leo Noordhizen - The Netherlands