Sorry for the somewhat contorted subject heading -- but it describes what
I'd like to do.  I've got a T1 coming in, and a cable modem as backup in
case the T1 flakes out.  The host I'm interested in tweaking sits on a
10.x.x.x network -- it sees the T1 as 10.20.1.1 and the cable modem as
10.20.1.133.  I'd like it such that, when it receives a packet from the
NAT box on 10.20.1.1 or 10.20.1.133, it's smart enough to reply to the
same box that the packet came from.  (That way, the external host doesn't
get pissed off.)  After perusing iproute2 docs and Shorewall docs, I
*think* it's possible.  Maybe.

So, is it?  If so, any pointers on where to start looking more closely?  I
admit I'm currently pretty stumped.

Thanks,

-Ken D'Ambrosio