Toralf Niebuhr wrote:
>i added this line
>>>  loc             loc             ACCEPT
>because i din't know if the firewall could/would do anything if i
>want to send file from one client to another.

Unless you have a bridge and the client-client traffic goes through
it, then you cannot do anything about that traffic. In a switched
network, the server/firewall will not even see the packets.

>and those are ok (i think so)
>>>  loc             fw              ACCEPT
>>>  fw              all             ACCEPT
>because i know exactly what service are runing on my server an i
>didn't want to bother writing rules for each one of them.

Then with all due respect you can't be bothered to do it properly.
You either accept that your firewall is 'loose' or you do the work in
selecting what outbound connections are allowed. If you know what you
are running then it's easy to write rules to allow it, only then can
you claim to be running a tight firewall - the reason for controlling
outbound connections is not to allow what you know you're running,
but to prevent what you don't know about (either now or at some point
in the future).