I tried that before I dropped a message.
I just went back to 3.2.6 and things started to work again like magic,
again with no
changes to any config files.
There must be a difference but I am happy that it at least works this much.

Let's pick this one up after the holidays.. it will be there... :)
Thanks again, I don't think I would have kept my sanity this long.

Happy new year to all.