Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 06:20 -0800, Tom Eastep wrote:
>> That won't work.
>
> Why's that?  It certainly appears to have worked.

It will work so long as your ISPs are willing to forward outgoing
packets with foreign source addresses. A P2P session will begin on one
interface or the other; which one determines the external SOURCE and
DEST IP addresses. The ipp2p module snoops packet payloads to identify
P2P packets; when it identifies one, the session has already been
established and all packets sent for the session will be in the
ESTABLISHED Netfilter state. So they won't go through the nat
POSTROUTING chain. You will end up with the same situation as earlier in
this thread; packets going out through one ISP have the source IP of the
other ISP.

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car