Thanks Christophe, I tried adding the :F to the rules for mark 3 and
mark 4.  the CABAL isn't a server, it's a client, but we had some issues
with browsing (mark 2) clobbering gaming (mark 2 as well at the time,
now mark 4), so we added a mark 4 entry for cabal, now cabal runs fine.

I added :F as you suggested to the two rules, but now it still doesn't
work, and all my bt traffic is still getting dumped into 10:11

The configs are still the same as my previous paste with the addition of
:F  http://pastebin.com/vuevjvmc