Hi List,
I get a funny problem when I use Multiple ISP setup from the shorewall
documentation.

I use it for failover between two different carriers.
I use lsm as described and are using shorewall version 4.5.5.1 on a
centos 6.4 box.

My issue is routing, when lsm change to the backup my browsing is using
the backup IF, Fine ...

But if I set a continuous ping on a PC behind the firewall these pings
want change IF??
So if I start a ping when the backup is active it want switch over to
the normal isp when it is restored, but browsing does.

I assume this is easy when you know but I don't and it bugs me

Regards Gh