I'm using the following rule on 3 different systems running
shorewall-4.5.18 on Gentoo:

ACCEPT all all icmp - - - 10/sec:20

shorewall starts fine on 2 of the systems but on the 3rd it fails to
start with the following error:

iptables-restore: line 119 failed
ERROR: iptables-restore Failed. Input is in
/var/lib/shorewall/.iptables-restore-input
/usr/share/shorewall/lib.common: line 113:  5485 Terminated
$SHOREWALL_SHELL $script $options $@

shorewall starts fine if I remove the rate limit.  Can anyone tell me
what is wrong?  I've tried 4.5.19 as well.

- Grant