what's the incantation in masq if you want to masquerade all possible ppp
interfaces? can you specify ppp+? As I understand it. every new connection will
create a new ppp0, ppp1, etc...

On Saturday, 12 July 2014, 7:40, Tom Eastep <teas...@shorewall.net> wrote:

On 7/11/2014 8:58 AM, ray klassen wrote:
> yeah. I set ROUTE_FILTER=No and now the packets are getting through. But
> if possible I'd like to just routefilter the one's coming from ipsec0.
> Unfortunately I can't set that on a wildcard interface. Can I just prep
> up ipsec0 as an optional interface with routefilter=0 and will
> routefiltering be off when ipsec comes up? (I always start openswan
> after shorewall)

If you install and configure Shorewall-init.

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car