In the section where shorewall shows the /proc output rp_filter is 0 for default, all, and all interfaces except eth0.

Quoting Tom Eastep <teas...@shorewall.net>:

On 8/13/2014 3:06 PM, Mark D. Montgomery II wrote:
I'm trying to get nfsen setup on my router/firewall box and I'm running
into the issue where nfcapd is not generating any data.
All my searching around basically seems to come down to people saying
firewalls sometimes block it from working (without much more data than
that or any resolutions).
The only other thing I found was someone saying to disable rp_filter on
the interfaces, but that is already disabled on all mine (it's only
enabled on eth0 via shorewall).

Please examine the output of 'shorewall dump' to ensure that it is
disabled on the other interfaces.

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car

--
Mark D. Montgomery II
http://www.techiem2.net