On Sat, Oct 4, 2014, at 05:34 PM, Tom Eastep wrote:
> What possible reason would there have been to develop the -lite products
> if they depended on the full products on the same system? The -lite
> products depend on Shorewall Core only.

I don't know what was designed or why; hence, I ask.  Having NO such dependency
certainly makes sense to me.  So good to know for sure.

That recently wasn't the case distro packaging from openSUSE.  What I'd
forgotten was that toganm subsequently fixed a conditional dependency, so
that's no longer an issue.

My bad (memory).