W dniu 06.01.2015 o 09:21, heriyanto shell pisze:
> Hi All,
>
> I get mulitple public IP from my ISP, so far i'am just using one,
> so i just put one eth in providers file.
> Last night i added new network interface I assign another IP that i get from
> my ISP
> then i try to modify/add config in providers file, then i get this error:
>
> [root@www2 shorewall]# /etc/init.d/shorewall restart
> Restarting shorewall: WARNING: There are interfaces or zones with the
> 'blacklist' option but the 'blacklist' file is empty
> RTNETLINK answers: File exists
> ERROR: Command "ip -4 route add table 1 211.111.51.20/28
> <http://211.111.51.20/28> dev eth2 proto kernel scope link src 211.111.51.93"
> Failed
> /usr/share/shorewall/lib.common: line 112: 16563 Terminated $SHOREWALL_SHELL
> $script $options $@
>
> This is my providers file configuration
> Otong  1       1       main        eth1        211.111.51.81 track,balance
> Otong2  2      2       main         eth2        211.111.51.81 track,balance
>
> eth1 ip: 211.111.51.91 and
> eth2 ip: 211.111.51.93
>
> So its different eth but with same gateway. Its that any solution to fix
> this. Appreciate with any help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Heriyanto

To be able to use IP addresses from the same subnet on different interfaces You
must set rp_filter properly (should be set to 2). For example read this:
http://z-issue.com/wp/linux-rhel-6-centos-6-two-nics-in-the-same-subnet-but-secondary-doesnt-ping/
Even if You do it, multi-isp setup in shorewall probably never will work
according to Your expectations.
If You are doing this to increase redundancy or bandwidth, use bonding to link
two interfaces into one logical interface.

Regards.
--
Artur