Hello,

  You guys have plenty of documentation already, but I didn't see
anything for a basic office-router type guide for RHEL/CentOS 7. So I
wrote one:

https://alteeve.ca/w/Shorewall_5_on_EL7

  It is an update on an older EL5/6 + Shorewall 4 guide I had written
some time ago. You are welcome to copy it to your format, link to it or
completely ignore it. :)

Cheers!

PS - It doesn't state it explicitly in the tutorial, but selinux is
enabled and enforcing.

--
Digimer
access to education?