I was trying to implement this "ipset" solution and I keep hitting a brick
wall. I'm no expert on this, so I was hoping for some guidance.
I have searched and searched trying to find the solution but to no avail.

In the Shorewall dump I have the following (which from some documentation seems
to be correct, and what I need):-

   Ipset Match (IPSET_MATCH): Available
   Ipset Match Counters (IPSET_MATCH_COUNTERS): Available
   Ipset Match Nomatch (IPSET_MATCH_NOMATCH): Available
   ipset V5 (IPSET_V5): Available

But following this post, when I try and change "DYNAMIC_BLACKLIST" it always
errors out. (Tried both solutions in email)

 ERROR: Invalid value (ipset-only,timeout=3600::info) for DYNAMIC_BLACKLIST

or

 ERROR: Invalid value (ipset-only,timeout=3600) for DYNAMIC_BLACKLIST

I'd be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as to
what I am doing wrong.

Many Thanks - Nigel