It's on the same switch, but I have double checked the VLANs and they are
correct

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 on the Telstra Mobile Network
-------- Original message --------From: Ryan Joiner <ry...@idatasys.com> Date:
22/3/17  3:27 am  (GMT+10:00) To: Shorewall Users
<shorewall-users@lists.sourceforge.net> Subject: Re: [Shorewall-users] Weird
NAT issue
On 3/21/2017 9:43 AM, kadham1 wrote:
> If my server was bypassing it's VLAN configuration it wouldn't be able
> to ping any other devices on the 192.168.0/24 subnet.
> So this leads me to the only device that could be causing the issue, my
> firewall.
> Could it be some bug to do with the MAC address of my server? I have a
> cron job to update the OS every night, so possibly a rouge update?

What does your eth0 connect to?  Is it on the same switch but supposed
to be on a different VLAN?