Hey guys,

I have been having an issue with one of my servers for a couple weeks, and
it has me absolutely stumped.

So I use shorewall on the router that does all my cross-subnet routing.

Unfortunately one of my servers (192.168.0.3) is not able to communicate
with any other subnets, including WAN.

None of my other PC/Servers seem to have the issue.

My rules are setup so that all ports are open for that IP to anywhere

I am not quite sure if this is a shorewall issue as such, but as the
question I asked on ServerFault
<http://serverfault.com/questions/838550/windows-server-2012-no-communicatio
n-to-other-subnets>  has come back black, I thought it was worth a shot.

Regards,

Kade W. Hampson