[..]

Hi Davide,

Diagnosing something like this typically requires the complete output of 'shorewall dump'. However, based on the syslog messages it looks like
you simply need to add the 'routeback' option to the eth0 line in
/etc/shorewall/interfaces on both hosts. If that does not resolve the problem, please post the complete output of 'shorewall dump' so that we
can help you identify the cause.

Regards,

-Roberto

Hi friends,

I've solved the problem with MySQL Replication.
The issue was caused by the MySQL (5.5) inability to manage 4096bit certificates and my error of not having opened the port 3306.

@Roberto: thanks for your useful suggestion to enable the 'routeback' option to the eth0 line in >>> /etc/shorewall/interfaces !

I continue to have DROP with my server addresses, but I will open a specific topic since it is no longer about Replication.

Thanks again!

Davide