On 11/19/2017 01:01 PM, Colony.three via Shorewall-users wrote:
> Hello, I can not get DNAT to work to save my life.
>
> All machines are CentOS7 KVM virtual machines, one the
> internet-connected router, and the other in the DMZ.
>
> I've gone through the docs and there seem to be two methods of
> port-forwarding, and neither works in the router:
> DNAT   net     dmz:10.1.1.30 tcp http,https
> ... and
> Web(DNAT) net   dmz:10.1.1.30
> Web(ACCEPT) local dmz:10.1.1.30
> (Of course10.1.1.30 is the dmx web server)
>

> I checked both using a remote Openstack VM.  And I'd previously used
> that OS VM to check that port 80, 443, etc could get through my ISP to
> the router/firewall, and they can.  But port-forwarding simply does not
> work in the router.  I even tried the port 5000 mapped to 80 trick and
> no dice.
>
> I turned off SELinux, and set aside my sysctl.conf security file, and no
> better.  I can reach the webserver in the dmz from the local LAN, so the
> problem must be in port forwarding.  There are no error messages in dmesg.
>
> I've forwarded the dump to Tom.

Are you sure this isn't working. I can connect to the firewall's
external IP on port 80 and I get the Quantum Equities web site.

Tom Eastep        \   Q: What do you get when you cross a mobster with
Shoreline,         \     an international standard?
Washington, USA     \ A: Someone who makes you an offer you can't
http://shorewall.org \   understand