Hi,

I'm  experiencing problems setting up VPN using:

Shorewall version 5.0.15.6 on Debian Linux 9.1 (more precisely Raspbian on Raspberry PI2 model B)

I made the setup using the web manpages in the same fashion for road warrior setup

I have installed both PPTP  and OpenVPN
VPN works fine, I can connect clients

When connected with either VPN I can ping all physical interfaces on the firewall host, however none of local subnet

I tried different policy setup like ALL to ALL ACCEPT or defined zone by zone without success

I also tried different combinations of proxyarp and routeback options for VPN interfaces

Attached the dump and conf files

Thx in advance for your attention

JF-Bogaerts