On 12/03/2017 03:22 AM, Jean-Francois Bogaerts wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have now a problem with VPN Passthrough
>
> For testing purpose rules are ACCEPT  ANY to ANY
> Works great for normal TCP/UDP traffic
> Can passthrough with OpenVPN but not PPTP
>
> According to man pages helpers are correctly loaded:
>
> nf_nat_pptp
> nf_nat_proto_gre
> nf_conntrack_pptp
> nf_conntrack_proto_gre
> nf_nat
> nf_conntrack
>
> I   also checked .conf file but didn't see specific setting

I assume that local PPTP clients are trying to access a remote server?
There is nothing in Shorewall that is specific to PPTP passthrough. It
has been years since anyone has mentioned PPTP on the list, but if your
rules/policies allow GRE and tcp, it should work with the modules that
you have loaded. If you want to forward the output of 'shorewall dump'
after resetting the counters and trying PPTP, I'll take a look but it
may not show anything helpful.

Tom Eastep        \   Q: What do you get when you cross a mobster with
Shoreline,         \     an international standard?
Washington, USA     \ A: Someone who makes you an offer you can't
http://shorewall.org \   understand