Hi list!

I'm trying to use ipset to get a sort of "dynamic rule" where to add and
remove networks' subnets on-the-fly..

Here's what I did:

ipset create allowed_labs hash:net
ipset add allowed_labs 192.168.26.0/24
ipset list  --> i can see the newly created ipset

added a new shorewall rule
ACCEPT:info    loc:+allowed_labs      net

shorewall safe-restart

I get
  ERROR: ipset names in Shorewall configuration files require Ipset
Match in your kernel and iptables
      from /etc/shorewall/rules (line 60)

Of course my kernel has ipset support enabled and xtables packages
installed..

What I would to acheive is a way to add new /24 network on-the-fly
without having to touch rules file and restart shorewall..

Where's my mistake?

Thanks to everybody!
Nick

--