I've been debugging a IPv6 problem and just recently realized that Shorewall's
started file
can help:
/usr/sbin/sysctl net.ipv6.fwmark_reflect net.ipv6.conf.all.proxy_ndp
/usr/sbin/sysctl net.ipv6.conf.ccast.proxy_ndp net.ipv6.conf.ccast.accept_ra net.ipv6.conf.ccast.accept_redirects net.ipv6.conf.ccast.accept_ra_defrtr
/usr/sbin/sysctl net.ipv6.conf.lan4.proxy_ndp net.ipv6.conf.lan4.accept_ra
/usr/sbin/sysctl net.ipv6.conf.wifi.proxy_ndp net.ipv6.conf.wifi.accept_ra

'shoreall start' reports:
Processing /etc/shorewall6/started ...
net.ipv6.fwmark_reflect = 1
net.ipv6.conf.all.proxy_ndp = 0
net.ipv6.conf.ccast.proxy_ndp = 0
net.ipv6.conf.ccast.accept_ra = 2
net.ipv6.conf.ccast.accept_redirects = 1
net.ipv6.conf.ccast.accept_ra_defrtr = 1
net.ipv6.conf.lan4.proxy_ndp = 1
net.ipv6.conf.lan4.accept_ra = 0
net.ipv6.conf.wifi.proxy_ndp = 1
net.ipv6.conf.wifi.accept_ra = 0
done.

You could put your restart command in there.

Bill