On 2/12/20 7:23 AM, Witold Tosta wrote:

>> I'm not saying xt_geoip is the culprit. I just need to get it out of
>> the way for now so the kernel isn't tainted.
>
> Nevertheless, I wish you luck and although it will probably be a
> miserable consolation for you, on Linux Slackware with the kernel series
> 5.4 I have no such errors and everything works perfectly fast.

Vieri's problem appears to be in the driver for his Network Interface
Card, so you are likely not experiencing the same problem. But he needs
to eliminate xt_geoip as the cause before he can get help with his problem.

Tom Eastep        \ Q: What do you get when you cross a mobster
Shoreline,         \    with an international standard?
Washington, USA     \ A: Someone who makes you an offer you
http://shorewall.org \    can't understand