I think that wasn't the question - the question was to export a number
of files to a directory outside the library while keeping the original
files intact.

Think of it as versioning for your edits, so you can always revert to a
previous version by looking at a different file, I'm guessing for the
edits done from within Shotwell.

Jon

On 09/29/2010 11:24 AM, Mattias Põldaru wrote:
> Ühel kenal päeval, K, 2010-09-29 kell 10:17, kirjutas Michael Hendry:
>> I'd welcome the ability to export a bunch of files to a working
>> directory for further processing, leaving the originals in place.
>>
>> Obviously, it's helpful to be able to reduce the size of images for
>> transmission elsewhere, but why has it been made mandatory?
>>
>> Michael
>>

> 1. Select some files
> 2. choose File → Export
> 3. set "Scaling constraint" to "Original size"
> 4. You get original images, no mandatory scaling
>

> Best regards
> Mattias

Use Thunderbird with Enigmail for convenient and safe emails!
www.getthunderbird.com