Aha. Well that's great, but the output jpeg has an added extension.
Say if I edit P10001.RW2, the jpeg will be saved as P10001_lzn.jpg
If I'm reading Adam's post properly, I'd be better off saving it as
P10001.jpg and just re-import the directory?

Personally I'd much prefer just importing the final result - LightZone
stores the action history and links between RW2 and jpg in a db similar
to shotwell's, but it pertains only to the editing done. Thus having an
option to force shotwell to just ignore the RAW files entirely.

Alternatively you could also show images imported and filter by filetype
also - that would make me just as happy.

Cheers,
Jon