-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo [mailto:carlosm3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 8:49 PM
To: George, Wes E [NTK]
Cc: sidr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sidr] BCP for implementing RPKI?

That said, I believe documenting best practices is always a good idea.
Do you think a new, different document is needed or that practices you want
documented can be included in the CPS documents ?

regards

Carlos
[WEG] I'm open to either. In looking at the current use cases doc:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-01 it seems
to be more about the BGP side of the use cases rather than the RPKI, so either
there needs to be a separate doc or this needs a new
section specifically devoted to the use cases I've been referring to.