On 4/4/11 2:17 AM, George, Wes E [NTK] wrote:
> I had a conversation with a couple of folks while at IETF that they thought I
> should bring to the list for discussion.
>
> While we have an operational considerations document that covers origin
> validation, it focuses mainly on policy and implementation
> details of the validation machinery. We don't have anything that covers the
> back-end of implementing a proper RPKI (from the cache
> upward, rather than downward towards the router).

We (SURFnet and NLnet Labs) are running an RPKI pilot project to find
answers to the same/similar questions.  I was also thinking of a BCP,
but I was not sure as it might be quite operational oriented.

I think we are more than happy to share insights and contribute to such
a document, BCP or in any other form.

Best,

-- Benno

--