Perhaps, but the issue you allude to is more about calling out routing
intention in each and every RFC that requests a reservation or special use
allocation from IANA. This has ramifications elsewhere, so for now I firmly
believe that the document structure is sound for what is required for the
timely deployment of RPKI.

Cheers,
Terry