> Perhaps, but the issue you allude to is more about calling out routing
> intention in each and every RFC that requests a reservation or special
> use allocation from IANA.

not really.  it's about the mess that is about to be made by (from the
document)

   If IANA is directed to issue additional RPKI objects in future, this
   document will be revised and a new version issued.

and before it is even published, a new version is needed.  this is a
problem.  we have a standard way of solving this problem, and iana
registry.

> I firmly believe that the document structure is sound for what is
> required for the timely deployment of RPKI.

this entire doc is pretty irrelevant to timely deployment of the rpki,
as can be seen by running code.

randy