Support.

On Jul 13, 2011, at 7:35 PM, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> The chairs have received a request from the authors for a WG Last Call for
> "The RPKI Ghostbusters Record", draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-06.
>
> The document and the draft version history are available at:
> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters
>
> The Last Call will end Wed, 3 Aug 2011 (AOE).  This is three weeks instead of
> the usual two, because the IETF week will occupy people's time and attention.

Yes, the IETF week did indeed occupy my (notoriously fickle) attention and I
completely forgot to weigh in before the official cutoff.

> As usual, please address all comments to the WG mailing list, and please be
> clear in your comments to this last call if you are supporting the document's
> submission to the IESG or if you are opposed. If you are opposed, please
> indicate why.

I am "supporting the document's submission to the IESG" -- I have read the
draft, and it addresses and obvious need.

Personally I would have thrown a bunch more stuff in the record, but then it
would have ended up bloated and unusable, so I support it how it is...

> --Sandy, speaking as wg chair, with wg chair snood on

Oooh, picture please?.... I lost my snood in the canal and have been looking
for a replacement, preferably one with polka dots, a miniature short-wave
radio, and a packet suitable for storing butter paddles, but it's really hard
to find a good one these days...