On Nov 8, 2011, at 2:49 PM, Samuel Weiler wrote:

> This document is basically ready for publication.  While it is
> painfully long, it is arguably one of the better written documents
> this WG has produced.  My thanks to the editors for their efforts.

Sam,
So am I crazy for thinking that putting all this effort in place and then simply
saying "just use expired certificates, even after rollovers, and even from the
algorithm that you just rolled over from, and even though they may have
previously been in CRLs but aren't now because they're expired" is even
remotely acceptable?

I don't see how we can publish this until that issue is resolved.

-danny