Hi,

FYI. The IESG decided the SIDR Interim should be cancelled because it
didn't meet the deadlines.

The rules about Interim meetings exist to ensure an open and fair process.
Other Wgs who planned an interim but didn't meet the deadlines have also
been forced to cancel.
BEHAVE WG is one example I am familiar with that had to cancel in the near
past.

SIDR is expected to play by the same rules as other Wgs.

--
David Harrington
Director, Transport Area