fyi..

The validator implementers have also discussed some of the common problems that
we see now, and other ways to distribute the rpki data over the past days. We
have some more thoughts on this, but I am not sure that we agree yet. I would
like to talk between us a tiny bit more to avoid mistakes that would make it
impossible, and sending an idea to this list that is shot down immediately and
wasting everyone's time ;)

Tim

On 28 Mar 2012, at 10:12, Arturo Servin wrote:

>       We operate a repository and we are using the others repositories for
> our origin-validation tool. So, I would be happy to help documenting our
> experience and some ideas to improve.
>
> Regards,
> as
>
> On 28 Mar 2012, at 10:09, Terry Manderson wrote:
>

>> On 28/03/12 6:05 PM, "Christopher Morrow" <morrowc.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> sure. probably also writing down the 'what are we trying to solve'
>>> with this distribution system would be good to document (terry's call
>>> for requirements).
>>>

>> Happy to start documenting such if people want to throw their _requirements_
>> at me. naturally I have my own. But I am but one lens of the issue.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Terry

Tim Bruijnzeels
Senior Software Engineer